Having studied fine arts and music in France, Brice Mallier's work in visual arts, animation,
and music spans over 35 years and 5 countries. His international experience includes
some of the most prestigious studios like Disney, Paramount, Universal and Warner.
- August 2006 to present: Lead effects animator on The Simpsons Movie
and layout effects on The Simpsons TV show (Annie Award Nomination)
- "American program" for bassoon quintet, arrangements and playing.
- Bassoon quintet music composition "Los Angeles" Score (PDF)
- 2019/2020: Graphics for UCF bassoon and International Bassoon Meetup
- October 2015: Logo design for Korea Double Reed Society
- May-June 2015: Animation design on "DC Super Hero Girls" at Warner
- 2014-2015: Effects design on animated shorts at Cartoon Network
- June 2013 to October 2014: Effects supervisor on The SponbeBob Movie 2
at Paramount Animation (Annie Award Nomination)
- 2009-2014: OXI/Caltech Symphony Orchestra as bassoonist